1T-C2-400 PC/HD Scaler is based on TV One's exclusive CORIO2 technology and provides bidirectional, high quality conversion between Computer and HDTV signals in a compact package. Both input and output support any computer resolution up to 2048x2048 at any vertical refresh rate and all HDTV resolutions up to 1080p. Cross conversion within formats is also supported. The wide variety of computer signal formats available support PC, Mac and Workstation formats as well as analog HDTV display devices.
All the functions can be controlled via the front panel Push Buttons, an Infrared Control Remote Unit or via an RS-232 connection. A Windows Control Panel is provided and most third party control systems interface directly with the entire C2 range of products. An On- Screen Display is available to assist in setup. Variable Zoom to 10X allows you to enlarge any part of the video image to fill the entire computer screen. The full bandwidth chroma sampling insures faithfully reproduced, high resolution colors.
Provides bidirectional, high quality conversion between Computer and HDTV signals with both input and output support for any computer resolution up to 2048x2048.
- Automatic incoming resolution detection
- RGB/YPbPr Input and Output
- PC Resolution up to 2048 x 2048, In and Out
- HDTV up to 1080P, In and Out
- Converts PC to HDTV or HDTV to PC
- Converts PC to PC or HDTV to HDTV
- RS-232 Interface and Windows Control Panel
- IR Remote Control
- Variable Image Zoom to 10X
- Optional Single/Dual Rackmount Kit
- Format Analog RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, YPbPr
- Connectors 2x HD-15 Female
- PC Resolutions Any up to 2048x2048
- HDTV Resolutions Any up to 1080p
- Front Panel Buttons & OSD
- Limited 5 Years Parts and Labor
- Size (H-W-D) 30x200x90mm(1.18"x7.87"x3.54")
- Weight (Net) 0.50 kg (1.10 lbs)