1T-VS-624 RGB to HDMI Scaler will convert a wide variety of standard PC (RGB) signals between VGA and WUXGA to a standard HDMI output at PC, SD or HD resolutions. In addition, externally available audio can be embedded into the output HDMI signal via separate Toslink and Analog Stereo inputs. Output audio, embedded in the HDMI signal, is separately available as Toslink and Analog Stereo outputs providing maximum flexibility for systems integration.
The unit is HDCP complaint and DVI compatible and is ideal for situations where PC or other RGB video must be viewed on an HDMI display. The resolution of the attached display is automatically discovered by the unit. A comprehensive OSD menu allows manual selection of output resolution, adjustments of picture quality and audio input selection. A Locking DC power connector is used for security.
RGB to HDMI Scaler will convert a wide variety of standard PC (RGB) signals between VGA and WUXGA with stereo audio to a standard HDMI output with embedded audio.
- HDMI v1.2, HDCP 1.1, DVI 1.0 Compliant
- Input: VGA through WUXGA
- Output: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Automatically Detects HDMI Display Resolution
- Video Level Adjustments
- Supports embedded and external audio in and out
- Locking DC Power Adapter
- PC RGB Video Input 1x Via HD-15 Connector
- HDMI Output 1x Via Type A Connector
- Analog Stereo Input 1x via 3.5mm Mini-Stereo
- Analog Stereo Output 1x via 3.5mm Mini-Stereo
- Digital Input 1x SPDIF via Toslink Connector
- Digital Output 1x SPDIF via Toslink Connector
- Size (H-W-D) 25x102x145mm (1x4x5.7")
- Weight (Net) 340g (12oz)
- Limited 2 Years Parts and Labor