The FM-25 includes new intelligent two-band AGC technology - or iAGC - coupled to a multiband limiter and stereo generator. The combination provides automatic, real-time program density control for a consistent, spectrally-balanced sound regardless of density variations in incoming source material.
Other features of the FM-25 include stereo enhancement and program adaptive L-R control for multipath mitigation. The composite output signal is available as traditional analog via twin rear panel BNC connectors and simultaneously as Wheatstone’s baseband192 digital multiplex technology.
The FM-25 fully supports the WheatNet-IP Intelligent Network, and is equipped with two analog composite outputs, an SCA input, balanced analog Left/Right outputs and an AES digital output which may be switched to deliver either discrete Left/Right or baseband192 digital multiplex signal. Input audio with automatic source failover may be delivered via analog, AES and WheatNet-IP.
Similar to the FM-55 audio processor, the FM-25 is smartly designed with a front panel OLED display, Guru GUI navigation and headphone jack on the front panel — as well as the incredible sound and build quality that the industry has come to expect of a Wheatstone audio processor.
The FM-25 represents a true value for the LPFM broadcaster, and can be packaged with an Audioarts Air-1, Air-4 or new 08 mixer for on-air, production and processing at an affordable price.
- 2-band adaptive iAGC
- Newly developed Bass Management System
- Exclusive stereo multipath controller technology for enhanced stereo reception
- Wheatstone® baseband192 built in for composite digital link to transmitter
- FM peak control via oversampled distortion masked clipper
- Four-band full parametric equalizer
- Variable high pass filter and voice phase rotator
- Ethernet-based remote control via 100BaseT Ethernet and rear panel RJ-45
- Four GPI preset triggers
- Front panel headphone jack
- AES3 digital input accepts 32kHz - 96kHz
- AES3 digital output automatically synchronizes to AES3 digital input
- Precision FM stereo MPX generator with multiplex mask filters
- Specially tuned factory presets
- Guru GUI, for easy setup and navigation
- WheatNet-IP compatible
- Front panel setup and configuration menu eliminates the need for a PC during installation