The Yamaha AG06 is a mixer/USB interface featuring high resolution (24-bit192kHz) 2-track audio recording and playback.
The Yamaha AG06 is a multi-purpose, high-resolution mixer and USB audio interface designed to elevate the creative audio experience.
- High resolution (24-bit192kHz) 2-track audio recording and playback.
- Flexible LOOPBACK feature - perfect for live recording or webcasting.
- "D-PRE" studio quality mic preamps with high gain and low noise.
- Easy control and pro sound with 1-TOUCH COMP/EQ, EFFECT and AMP SIM processing.
- +48V phantom power on CH1 input for condenser mics and Dl boxes.
- Hi-Z input for guitars on CH2.
- iPad (2 or later) connectivity via Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (requires external USB power supply)
- USB bus-powered for Mac & PC.
- Rugged metal chassis.
- Includes Cubase Al downloadable version.
- I/O Phantom power + 48 V
- Input Channels
- Mono[MIC/LINE] 2 including HEADSET MIC (Plug-in Power)
- Stereo[LINE] 2 including Guitar input (Mono)
- AUX 1
- Output Channels
- STEREO OUT 1
- MONITOR OUT 1
- PHONES 2 including HEADSET PHONES
- Bus Stereo: 1
- Input Channel Function
- PAD 26 dB
- PEAK LED LED turns on when the signal reaches 3 dB below clipping level
- On-board processors CH1: COMP / EQ, EFFECT (SPX Reverb) ; CH2: AMP SIM, EFFECT (SPX Reverb)
- Level Meter USB Output Level; 2 x 2 point LED meter [PEAK, SIG]
- USB USB Audio: 2 IN / 2 OUT, USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant, Sampling Frequency: Max 192 kHz, Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Power requirements DC 5 V, 500 mA
- Power consumption Max. 2.5 W
- System Requirements OS For USB Audio/AG DSP Controller: Windows 7 or later / Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- W 155 mm (6.1")
- H 63 mm (2.5")
- D 202 mm (8.0")
- Net weight 1.0 kg (2.2 lbs)
- Options Foot Switch: FC5, Mic Stand Adaptor: BMS-10A
- Others Foot Switch: EFFECT Mute on / off, Operating Temperature: 0 to + 40 °C