Sporting an LCD touchscreen for control, the YoloLIV YoloBox Portable Multi-Camera Live Streaming Device can simultaneously broadcast to 3 platforms. Simply connect up to 5 video sources, then connect to a local area network via Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or LTE (LTE connection requires SIM card and data plan not included), and set up your stream. The large touchscreen display shows the streaming image as well as the input streams; the LCD display also shows the control interface, which allows you to switch between the info sources with a touch.
The YoloBox supports input resolutions of 720p and 1080i/p, and streams at your choice of 540p, 720p, and 1080p using the H.264 codec. You can stream to YouTube via custom RTMP settings. The YoloBox features an HDMI out, which allows you to display your stream locally on an HDMI device. It also has a line-level audio input, and a discrete headphone audio out. You can record your stream directly in the .mp4 format to an optional SD card, up to 128GB in size, using the built-in SD card slot.
- [Touch Screen Live Production] With encoder, switcher, monitor and record built in one, YoloBox is a studio and playback device featuring full HD live stream.
- [Tap to Start Your Full HD Live Stream] YoloBox helps you start live broadcasting events with unprecedented scale and effectiveness
- [Cross Platforms Streaming] Stream your live event to three destinations simultaneously. Seamless integration with major platforms.
- [Multi-Camera Capture] Switch up to 5 video sources simultaneously.
- [Much More] Independent Audio Input/Output. Picture-in-picture templates, custom graphic layers, watermarks and much more.