2" Studiofoam Wedges areAuralex's most popular seller and their best overall absorber! Use 'em to treat small - to medium-sized areas including vocal booths, control rooms and sound studios. They effectively kill standing waves and flutter echoes and, when used in conjunction with LENRD or Venus Bass Traps or Sunburst Broadband Absorbers, can effectively tame the full frequency bandwidth in virtually any room. 2" acoustic Studiofoam is quite simply the workhorse of the industry and is your safest bet if you're tuning your room yourself without the help of a professional acoustician.
- Flame Retardancy: Class B
- NRC: 0.80
- Anechoic wedge cut offers superior sound absorption
- Effectively reduce standing waves and flutter echoes
- Won't crumble with age
- Absorbs up to 60% better than other brands
- Use to treat most small to medium sized areas, including vocal booths, control rooms, studios, broadcast facilities, home theaters, rehearsal rooms
- Great for just about any mid to high frequency application
- (12) 2' x 4' x 2" Wedge Panels
- Coverage:96 ft²
- Standard color choices: Charcoal (CHA), Burgundy (BUR), Purple (PUR)
- Additional colors - Brown (BRO), Forest Green (FGR), Kelly Green (GRE), Orange (ORA), Blue (BLU), Plum (PLU) and Red (RED) - are available for an small upcharge.
NOTE: . Auralex acoustical foam products are non-cancellable and non-returnable once ordered. Please choose carefully, and feel free to contact us for help selecting the best product for your application.