With a built in LDC screen, the Blackmagic Smart Videohub 40x40 lets you monitor all the connected live video.
Introducing the incredible new Smart Videohub 12G 40x40, the world's most advanced technology router for all SD, HD and Ultra HD video formats, all the way up to 2160p60 Ultra HD is being adopted quickly so you never know when you are going to need to connect 12G-SDI devises into your systems. Smart Videohub 12G ensures it will always be ready to route signals from the latest switchers, cameras, decks, monitors and more. Because Smart Videohub12G 40x40 features multi-rate 12G-SDI on BNC SDI connectors, it works with all of your existing SD and HD gear and is fully compatible with the latest high frame rate Ultra HD gear. That means you can drop it in to replace your existing router today without having to rewire your entire facility! Smart Videohub 12G gives you the confidence to route any SD, HD or Ultra HD signal from any device today and in the future!
SDI Video Input: 40 x 10-bit SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 6G-SDI.
SDI Video Output: 40 x 10-bit SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 6G-SDI.
- Reference Input: Black burst and Tri-level sync for SD, HD and 4K.
- Reference Output: Reference terminating loop output.
- Muti Rate Support: Auto detection of SD, HD or 6G-SDI. Simultaneous routing of 4K, HD and SD video.
- Updates: USB 2.0 high speed (480Mb/s) interface or via Ethernet.
- Router Control: 40 buttons for local control of Videohub. 6 buttons and scroll wheel for control of LCD display or RJ45 Ethernet.
- Router Configuration: Via front panel LCD or RJ45 Ethernet. USB for firmware updates and IP address setting only.
- RS-422 Router Control: 1 x input for controlling router crosspoint switching.
- Reclocking: On all SDI outputs, auto switching between standard definition, high definition or 6G-SDI video.
- Warranty: 12 month Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Internal Software Upgrade: Via included updater application.
- Displays: Built-in 5" LCD for video and menu settings.
- Physical Installation: 2 rack unit size. Less than 6 inches deep.
- Power Fail Protection: Crosspoint connections preserved and restored instantly at power on.
- Power Supply: IEC power cables required. 2 x 90 - 240V AC inputs for full redundancy.
- Smart Videohub 40 x 40
- Software CD