The K&M 19742.500.55 Universal Tablet PC Stand Holder for Microphone Stands is designed to be quickly and easily attached to any microphone stand with a 5/8" internal thread. A tensioning mechanism with a clamping width ranging between 4.72 to 8.66" (119.88 to 219.96mm) means the holder is suitable for securing all standard tablet PC models like iPad, iPad Air, iPad mini, Amazon Kindle, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Google Nexus, Asus Transformer or Microsoft Surface. The holder is especially suitable for tablets with a protective sleeve or case. The tension spring allows the tablet to be clipped in or removed from the holder almost instantly. And, the universal clamping jaw with integrated moss rubber protectors ensures a secure hold while eliminating undesired vibration sound problems.
The adjustable clamp bolt with the felt protectors and a rubber cover on this stand holder provides additional stability when setting it up in the portrait format. It can also be instantly switched to landscape format without requiring any independent rotation. This prevents the tablet from slipping off the holder, even during usage in tough stage environments. Also, the clamping jaw is adjustable, so the holder cannot impede the functioning of the operating controls.
- To be screwed on to 3/8" threaded bolts
- Also suitable for tablets in cases or protective covers
- Adjustable clamping jaws ensure unhindered access to the interfaces and the operating elements on the device
- Freely rotates 90deg
- Suitable for 3/8" Thread
- Material Plastic
- Holder Holds All Standard Tablet PC Models like iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini, Amazon Kindle, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Google Nexus, Asus Transformer or Microsoft Surface
- Swivel 90deg.
- Length 160 - 320mm (6.29 - 12.59")
- Weight 0.43kg (0.94lbs)