The TSS-2470 time delay server has up to 16 channels of embedded audio.
A Global Standard for Time Shifting
The TSS-2470 is 360 Systems latest model of Broadcast Time Delay, offering HD and SD compatibility and frame accurate delay. Built with RAID 5 storage, redundant critical components and a space saving 1U chassis, the TSS-2470 maintains the quality and reliability customers expect from 360 Systems.
With its set-and-forget user interface, time zone differences can be easily compensated for without the need for manual recording and rebroadcasting. Simply enter the desired delay time and click run. The input feed is automatically delayed the set amount of time without any further user inputs required.
The TSS-2470 supports formats in 720p and 1080i, at 29.97/59.94 and 25/50 Hz and NTSC/PAL along with sixteen embedded audio channels. Because the TSS-2470 transports high-value program content, it employs a four-drive, RAID 5 disk array for enhanced reliability. Drives are easily replaced from the front, without removing the time delay from a rack. With its 1U form factor, power consumption is low, and forced-air cooling extends component life and reliability.
The TSS-2470 features high-quality 10 bit video with up to 16 channels of embedded audio and support for closed captions and other VANC data. A live feed monitor output and frame accurate delay from 30 seconds to more than 40 hours round out an excellent standard feature set.
- HDSDI, SDSDI compatibility
- Configurable for 29.97/59.94 or 25/50 fps operation
- Frame accurate delay from 30 sec. to 40 hrs.
- Closed caption / VANC data support
- High quality 10 bit video and 24 bit audio support
- Up to 16 channels of embedded audio
- Intuitive graphical interface
- Simple set and forget design
- Redundant cooling and power
- RAID 5 protected storage
- Space saving 1U chassis design
- Live feed monitor and delayed outputs
- Dependable Linux® based OS
- Channels 1, selectable HD or SD, with outputs for delayed program and monitor (input pass-thru)
- Video Input HD-SDI, SMPTE 292M, or SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M) HD-BNC Connector
- Video Monitor Output HD-SDI, SMPTE 292M, or SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M) HD-BNC Connector
- Delayed Video Output HD-SDI, SMPTE 292M, or SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M) HD-BNC Connector
- Video Format 1080i at 29.97 or 25 Hz; 720p at 59.94 or 50 fps; 525/60 NTSC; 625/50 PAL
- Ancillary Data Passes, records and reproduces all VANC lines in HD formats.
- Video Genlock Black burst, tri-level, HD-BNC Connector
- Video Encoding HD AVC100, SD MPEG-2
- Output Sync Reference Genlock or fail-over to Video Input
- Drift, long term Zero frames
VIDEO MONITOR OUTPUT
- E-E Input Monitor HD-SDI, SD-SDI
- Closed Captions HD - 608/708 in VANC; SD - Line 21 VBI
- Embedded Audio 16 channels - SMPTE 299M
- Sampling Frequency 48 kHz
- Disk Storage System 4 server-grade SATA drives in RAID-5 array
- Maximum Delay Time > 40 hours HD (> 80 hours SD) Drive size options available extend to multi day delays
- Delay Adjustment Via GUI in HH:MM:SS:FF to one-frame precision. Non-volatile
- Drive Replacement Front access
- System Control Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Control Devices Keyboard and mouse (supplied), VGA video monitor (not supplied)
- Time Delay Setting HH:MM:SS:FF on GUI Minimum delay 30 seconds.
- Unit shutdown Accessible with momentary switch through front panel or GUI
- Fault Monitoring Front Panel LEDs: power, system, network
- Error Log Diagnostic data downloadable through Ethernet connection
- Mechanical 1U Rack mount: 13/4" x 19" x 22" [45 x 483 x 559 mm]. Weight: 26 lb [12 Kg]
- Power 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 400 W, redundant power supply
- Cooling Forced air; multiple fans
- Software Upgrades USB Flash Memory
- Operating System Linux® 3.13
- Country of Origin Made in U.S.A.
For more features and specifications, clickhere.