The TSS-3100 broadcast video server offers multiple channels for both standard and high definition in one affordable package.
At 360 Systems we listen, and we heard what you want from your next broadcast video server - a true Multi Format Video Server for today's broadcast environments. The new TSS offers all of this in a compact, reliable package. A compact unit with up to 8TB of storage offers multi-channel SD & HD. It is the reliable, Multi Format Video Server.
- Record and play in 720p, 1080i or SD on any channel
- Various standard codec and file formats are accepted for playout, such as H.264 or MPEG-2 in .mxf, .mp4, .mpg or .mov containers.
- Independently configure each output to broadcast in 720p, 1080i or SD
- Perform jog and shuttle for rapid movement within a clip
- Smooth slow motion playout
- 16 channels of embedded audio per video channel
- Configurable for 29.97/59.94 or 25/50
- High quality 10 bit video and 24 bit audio support
- Redundant cooling and power
- Redundant RAID 5 storage
- Linux based operating system
- HD-SDI, SD-SDI compatibility
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Serial port control for each channel via the VDCP or Odetics protocols for use with automation or remote controls
- Independent GPI inputs and outputs (12 each) for external triggering or control
- Automatic conversion plays SD and HD files back-to-back
- Local software GUI
- Remote control from a PC
- Record & playlisting
- 3 Channels, 1 Record/Playout and 2 Playout
- 16 Channels Embedded Audio
- H.264 and MPEG2 Encoding / Decoding
- Automatic Up/Down/Cross Conversion of HD or SD content
- Remote Control From PC's via Ethernet
- Redundant Power / Cooling
- 1U Form Factor
For more features and specifications, click here.