Perfect for recordingor for live use, the AKG C214 Dynamic Condenser Microphone has a rugged, road-worthy design.
The AKG C214 large-diaphragm dynamic condenser microphone was designed as a budget-friendly alternative to the leading-edge C414 family. This new microphone uses the same diaphragm as the legendary C414 in a single-capsule, cardioid-only design that delivers 90% of the performance of the famous C414B-XLS at half the price!
- AKG's legendary edge-terminated, 1-inch large-diaphragm up-front, detailed, "voice-friendly" sound
- Outstanding 143 dB dynamic range for uncompressed, life-like transients (the widest dynamic range in its class)
- 156 dB max. SPL capability - perfect for use on guitar amps, drum overheads, brass instruments, etc. for recording or live use
- Elastically-suspended capsule that greatly minimizes mechanical noise and vibration that could color the sound
- Switchable bass roll-off filter helps minimize wind and LF noise
- 20-dB attenuation switch for micing high-SPL sources
- Rugged, scratch-resistant finish - tough, roadworthy construction!
- C 214 kit includes spider-type shock mount, windscreen and metal carrying case
- Designed, engineered and built in Vienna, Austria - backed by a 3-year parts and labor warranty from AKG