Built with a rugged construction and shock absorber suspension, the AKG C7 microphone delivers clear audio while eliminating handling noise.
The AKG C7 reference handheld condenser microphone delivers premium studio-quality condenser sound and hassle-free operation on any stage. With pristine clarity and sparkling high end, the C7 allows lead and background vocals to shine through. And thanks to specially engineered circuitry and custom-designed components, C7 prevents feedback, handling noise, and pop noise from interfering with your performance. No matter where you’re performing, C7 delivers premium, worry-free vocal reproduction so you can focus on what really matters.
AKG Condenser Sound Quality
The C7 microphone features a custom-tuned super-cardioid condenser capsule with hand-selected components, so your voice is reproduced with pristine clarity and sparkling highs. The C7 also handles incredibly high sound pressure levels, for maximum fidelity during your loudest performances.
Open-Space Capsule Technology
The C7 mic’s innovative open-space capsule technology delivers a perfect super-cardioid pattern across the entire frequency spectrum that virtually eliminates on-stage feedback.
Proprietary Shock Absorber Suspension
The C7 features a proprietary mechano-pneumatic shock absorber suspension that ensures handling noise won’t clutter your sound. The capsule sits on top of a unique rubber, preventing vibrations from reaching the capsule.
Multi-Layer Pop Noise Protection System
The C7 features a three-layer pop noise rejection system to protect your vocals from annoying plosives. This multi-layer system includes the proprietary mic grill, dense foam underneath the grill, and a mesh layer that encases the capsule.
With extremely rugged zinc alloy construction and spring steel grill, the C7 stands up to the most demanding tour schedules. And its 24-karat gold plated capsule protects the microphone against moisture and corrosion.
- Custom-tuned supercardioid condenser capsulefor studio quality on stage
- Open-space capsule designfor excellent gain before feedback
- Mechano-pneumatic shock absorber suspensioneliminates handling noise
- Multi-layer pop noise protectioneliminates plosives
- Patented ultralight 24-karat gold AKG capsule technologyguarantees highest durability
- Type: 3/4" back electret condenser
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Equivalent Noise Level: 21 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 4 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 73 dB-A
- Max. SPL for 1 % THD: 150 dB
- Electrical Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Polar Patterns: Supercardioid
- Powering Interface
- Voltage 48 V +/- 4 V
- Current 3 mA
- Audio Output
- Type Balanced XLR
- Gender Male
- Contacts 3-pin
- Body metal
- Finish matte grayish blue
- Dimensions / Weight
- Height 185 mm
- Diameter 51 mm
- Net Weight 317 g