UsingAKGmicrophones flown from the ceiling to record music or speech in places of worship, conference rooms, or on theater stages is becoming more and more popular.
A 10-m (33-ft.) special cable that is treated specially to reduce twisting to a minimum even if the temperature varies and a spring steel hanging clamp for precise microphone alignment will keep the microphone securely in its position.
A switchable LED ring helps the sound engineer to check system function during the soundcheck.
Capsules sold separately. Available capsule modules for HM1000 are: CK31, CK32, CK33, CK47, CK80.
- Hanging module with rugged thread connection and self-cleaning, gold plated contacts
- For use with five different Capsule Modules
- Integrated switchable LED ring
- Integrated bass rolloff filter
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Non-reflective anthracite finish
- Bass filter: 250 Hz, -10 dB at 50 Hz
- Impedance: <=600 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=2,000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN/IEC
- Current consumption:
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Cable: 10 m (33 ft.)
- Finish: matte dark grey
- Net weight: 400 g (14.1 oz.)
- Shipping weight: 600 g (1.3 lbs.)
- Theater, onstage miking
- Houses of worship