The Allen & Heath WZ4:14:4 is a compact Mixer equally at home as a front of house mixer, on monitors or both at once
Designed as a uniquely versatile live sound mixer, theAllen & HeathWZ4:14:4 is equally at home at Front of House, on Monitors, or doubling up to fill both roles at once.
WZ4 14:4:2 features our acclaimed 4 band EQ with 2 sweepable mids, high quality 100mm faders, 6 aux sends, 12 segment bargraph metering and our unique QCC connector system for easy desktop, rack or flightcase mounting.
This 4th generation MixWizard console now has the option to fit a multichannel USB interface with high quality 16 channel soundcard for easy multitrack recording and 2-track playback.
If you’re looking for professional grade, all-purpose analogue mixers in a compact, rack mountable frame, the MixWizards continue to set the bar.
- 19″ Rack mountable
- 10 mic/line inputs with balanced XLR/TRS jack, insert and direct output
- 100mm faders
- Reverse switches swap the function of the group and aux masters in Monitor or Dual Mode applications
- 6 Aux sends - switchable pre/post fade
- 4 Audio groups
- 2 Dual Stereo inputs with separate gain and ‘ON' switches allowing inputs to be selected independently or mixed together
- 4 band EQ with 2 swept mids
- 6×2 Matrix for providing feeds for in ear monitors, delay speakers, video, broadcast and more
- Oscillator and Pink Noise generator for line-up and speaker testing
- Tri-colour, 12 segment bargraph metering
- +48V Phantom Power
- Signal and Peak LEDs
- Talkback Mic XLR with trim
- Lamp socket
- SB multitrack recording option