Loudness issues on your livestreams? You’re not alone. Getting consistent loudness is not easy. Broadcasters have program audio processors for this. A program audio processor uses a combination of signal modifying tools to shape the sound and control loudness. And though these products can work quite well, they are typically very expensive and complex devices requiring expert setup and tuning.
Meet the revolutionary Chameleon C4. Chameleon takes an entirely new and innovative approach to program audio processing. Controlled by a form of artificial intelligence, Chameleon analyzes the incoming audio and continually adjusts its parameters to fit the content. Rather than the usual bazillion knobs and buttons, C4 automates all that complexity. No need for that expert. Just hook it up, flip a few switches, and Chameleon gets right to work.
And the sound? Prepare to be amazed. C4 delivers the loudness, consistency, punch and clarity that will make your streams stand out from the rest. Chameleon has a very open and natural sound which preserves the character of the content. Whatever your format, rock, classical, country, pop, talk, news or sports, C4 gives everything that big bold professional sound that will grab your listeners right by the ears!
C4 is built for streaming audio. Put an end to the problem of blasting commercials and mumbling voices. Your programming will always sound consistent even with wildly disparate source material. C4 adapts and adjusts to the incoming content so that any format, any material sounds amazing. And C4 is fully compliant with the latest loudness standards from Apple, Amazon, Youtube and others.
- Chameleon multi-band audio processing engine continually adjusts its parameters to fit the audio
- Precision loudness controller lets you set a loudness target between -24LUFS and -14LUFs
- Dual function LUFS/Level calibration control
- Processor activity LEDS
- Both 6.3mm and 3.5mm headphone jacks provided
- Choose one of three different desnity settings or bypass the processor
- Premium, extended-life components
- Stereo analog inputs on XLR and StudioHub+ connectors
- AES/EBU inputs and outputs on StudioHub+ connectors
- Built-in power supply with 6FT power cord (no wall wart)
- Select analog or digital inputs
- enable/Disable precisions loudness controller
- Stereo analog outputs on both XLR and StudioHub+ connectors. The StudioHub+ output delivers audio and power to compatible devices
- Analog input pass-through connector to feed other devices
- Powder-coated steel enclosure