PB 4x4 features ART's "4x4" distribution on the back of the unit -- four of the eight rear outputs are 1.25 inches apart. This allows the user to plug in wide power cables and multiple wall wart devices, and still have eight total power outlets to choose from.
Built into the PB 4x4 is a Surge and Spike Protection System, designed to protect powered equipment from harmful electric surges and spikes. The unit also has RFI and EMI filtering.
The PB 4x4 also features a front-located on/off power switch (which lights up when turned on), and a front-mounted circuit breaker reset switch. The unit has a total power capacity of 1800 watts, and has a front-mounted, 15 amp circuit breaker.
The rugged, all-steel chassis occupies 1U rack spaces and is intended for installation into standard 19" equipment racks. Applications for the PB 4x4 include Live Sound Systems/PA, Permanent or Fixed Installations, Church, Club and Practice PA Systems, DJ Sound Systems, Home and Project Recording Systems, and Monitor Systems.
The PB 4x4 features a one-year warranty.
- Circuit Breaker 15 Amp; Front Location
- Construction All-Steel Chassis
- Filtering EMI & RFI
- Power Capacity 1800 Watts
- Power Outlets Eight Rear Outlets
- Power Switch Front Location - On/Off
- Power Switch Illumination Yes - In "On" Position
- Protection Circuit Surge & Spike Protection
- Dimensions 1U Rack Mountable