Stereo AudioVisual Active Direct box, with dual RCA or stereo mini jack input and dual XLR outputs. The AV DI is ideal for interfacing computer sound cards with pro sound systems. Heavy duty all-steel chassis, –20 dB Pad switch, plus Phantom or 12 - 15V DC power options. Permanent soft audio ground network prevents ground loops, providing pristine audio quality. Ideal for interfacing any consumer stereo audio signal (especially notebook computer sound cards) with the balanced inputs of professional sound systems. Available in Dual Channel format only. Requires Phantom or DC power.
- Input Impedance 47K Ohms unbalanced, on both RCA connectors and Mini Jack
- Max Input Level Line +8 dB with Pad switch Out, + 28dB with Pad switch In
- Gain through Unit 6dB, Pad switch Out.
- Output Noise -90 dB Unweighted, -97 dB 'A' weighted, inputs loaded
- Frequency Response 20 - 20 KHz ? 0.3 dB
- Power Requirements 48V Phantom power on XLR pins 2 and 3; 12-15V DC from external supply
- Input Connectors Left and Right RCA (phono) connectors, plus Tip-Ring-Sleeve Mini Jack
- Output Connectors Dual 3 pin XLR wired Pin 1 Ground, Pin 2 + Hot, Pin 3 ? Cold.
- Construction All-steel chassis, fibreglass PCB