The Professional audio interface for Bluetooth enabled SmartPhones, Computers and Tablets. Smart Phones and Tablets have rapidly become the audio source of choice for Corporate A.V Presentations, Seminars, System Demonstrations and Testing, Musicians, D.Js and many other audio system users. Designed by the ARX Engineering team to fill the market niche for a wireless Active Direct Box interface, the new Blue DIconnects all of today's (and tomorrow's) SmartPhones, Tablets and similar devices, to the Balanced Line Level Pro Audio world via Bluetooth. Simply place your Bluetooth enabled SmartPhone, PC or tablet near the Blue DI, scan for 'ARX Blue DI', and then pair with it. Pull up a music file, press PLAY, and that's all there is to it! Ultra low noise and distortion circuitry, plus electronically Balanced XLR outputs complete the BlueDIpackage
- Muliple power options - Phantom Power and12 V DC
- Wireless Bluetooth connection - allows many portable media devices to still charge while playing
- Electronically Balanced Outputs with 200 Ohms output impedance lets you drive long cable runs without signal loss
- Ultra low distortion (.01% @ 0dB out) circuitry, with a Frequency Response of 20 Hz to 20 KHz +/-1dB
- The BlueDIis fitted into a Heavy duty all-steel chassis finished in attractive textured blue polyurethane, with hardwearing epoxy screen printing and slip resistant rubber base pad
- Optional bracket kit for under-table mounting.