Audibox ISO Balancer
The Balancer will convert an Unbalanced Low Impedance signal to a Balanced Low Impedance signal suitable for use with professional equipment and long cable runs. Transformer Ground isolation provides low-noise operation suitable for any application.
Heavy duty all-steel chassis finished in attractive matt textured powdercoat, with hardwearing epoxy screen printing and slip resistant rubber pads. The De-Balancer is a totally passive device with no power requirements, making it a truly universal problem solver.
Security features include Kensington-type computer lock slot and optional bracket kit for under-table mounting.
Most of the Audibox range share a common footprint and manufacturing platform. Offset lid screws enable close side-by-side mounting of multiple units.
- Input Impedance 10K Ohms Unbalanced
- Output Impedance 10K Ohms Balanced
- Input Level (max) +12dB
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20 KHz ± 0.5dB
- Distortion 0.2% Maximum THD, 0dB 1KHz
- Insertion Loss 0.75dB @ 1 KHz (600 Ohm load)
- Input Connector stereo RCA connectors. RCA Ground connected to XLR Pin 1
- Output Connector: 3 pin male XLR, wired Pin 1 Ground, Pin 2 + Hot, Pin 3 - Cold.
- Construction: All-steel powdercoated chassis, fibreglass PCB
- Any consumer-to-pro interfacing
- Especially suited to sending Audio-for-Video around venues for AV displays, plasma screens, etc when used with the Audibox De-Balancer