The Balancer will convert an Unbalanced Low Impedance signal to a Balanced Low Impedance signal suitable for use with professional equipment and long cable runs. Transformer Ground isolation provides low-noise operation suitable for any application
Heavy duty all-steel chassis finished in attractive matt textured powdercoat, with hardwearing epoxy screen printing and slip resistant rubber pads. The De-Balancer is a totally passive device with no power requirements, making it a truly universal problem solver.
Security features include Kensington®-type computer lock slot and optional bracket kit for under-table mounting.
Features and Specifications
- Input Impedance 10K Ohms Balanced
- Output Impedance 10K Ohms Unbalanced
- Input Level (max) +12dB
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20 KHz +/- 0.5dB
- THD at Max Output 0.2% 30 Hz - 20KHz
- Insertion Loss 0.75dB @ 1 KHz (600 Ohm source)
- Input Connector
3 pin female XLR, wired Pin 1 Ground, Pin 2 + Hot, Pin 3 - Cold. Chassis Ground connected to XLR Pin 1
- Output Connectors Dual stereo RCA connectors
All-steel powdercoated chassis, fibreglass PCB, ultra low noise audio transformer
- Hand Made in Australia