A transformer isolated 1 input to 2 outputs splitter for splitting 1 input 2 ways in applications where complete Galvanic isolation is required, eg Broadcast feeds, remote recording.
Available in Single Channel or Double Header format. The heavy duty all-steel chassis is finished in attractive matt textured powdercoat, with hardwearing epoxy screen printing and slip resistant rubber pads.
The ISOSplitter is a totally passive device with no power requirements, making it a universal problem solver.
Security features include Kensington®-type computer lock slot and optional bracket kit for under-table mounting.
- Input Impedance 300 Ohms
- Output Impedance 2 secondaries @ 600 Ohms each
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20 KHz +/- 0.1dB
- Maximum Output Level + 20dBm
- THD at Max Output 0.2% 30 Hz - 20KHz @ 20dBm
- Insertion Loss 1.6dB @ 1 KHz (600 Ohm source & load)
- Input Connectors 3 pin female XLR wired Pin 2 + Hot, Pin 3 - Cold
- Output Connectors 3 pin male XLR wired Pin 2 + Hot, Pin 3 - Cold. Audio grounds are unconnected
- Ground Reference Chassis is grounded to Output A Pin 1; Duo version chassis is grounded to Channel 1 Output A Pin 1
- All-steel chassis, fibreglass PCB, ultra low noise audio transformer