Small and compact, and engineered for reliability, the AtlasIED MA60G amplifier is the perfect choice for distributed business paging and background music (BGM) systems, and small to medium sound masking systems. It provides 60W into a 70.7V/100V line and has three total inputs including a balanced mic/line input featuring phantom power and variable mute sensitivity control as well as two unbalanced, summing line level inputs. Additional features include Removable Level Controls with set it and forget it security cover, contact closure mute terminals, and a global(100VAC-240VAC) power supply. The MA series of amplifiers are part of a new line from AtlasIED that are designed from the ground up and include the important features professional installation personnel require to meet or exceed their customer's expectations.
- One Balanced Mic/Line/Tel Input w/Phantom Power
- 2 Unbalanced, Summing Line Level Inputs
- Variable VOX Mute Sensitivity Control for Input 1
- Contact Closure Mute Terminals
- Global Power Supply, 100VAC-240VAC ~ 50/60Hz
- Compact 1RU, 1/2 Rack