Power supply is required (sold separately).
The Atlas Sound TSD-DA13 1x3 distribution amplifier is designed to provide clean, isolated signal distribution locally or to remote locations. The unit allows a balanced mic or line level source to be distributed to three isolated variable outputs making it a perfect solution for applications including convention centers, houses of worship, restaurants/sports bars and industrial facilities.
A high quality, low noise mic pre-amp, defeatable 3dB low cut filter @ 125Hz and dual summing RCA line level inputs are included as part of the unit's input section.
Isolation between outputs prevents crosstalk, removes miss matched input impedance concerns and allows for adjustable levels on each connected device. Each output channel can provide up to 6 volts for driving remote amplifiers up to 5000' away via shielded twisted pair.
All I/O (except the summing RCA inputs) is via Phoenix style connectors for installation convenience.
The TSD-DA13 is highly efficient and meets Energy Star standards as one 24V DC power supply (available separately) can power multiple Atlas Time Saving Devices.
- One (1) Balanced Mic/Line Input with Switchable 24V Phantom Power
- High Gain (50dB), Low Noise Mic Preamp
- Summed Dual RCA Input
- Three (3) Isolated Balanced Mic/Line Outputs
- 12dB/Octave Low Cut Filter @ 125Hz
- Signal/Peak Indicator LED's
- High Gain Output for Driving Long Balanced Lines
- Removable Phoenix Style I/O Connectors
- Separate Ground Connections
- Meets Energy Star Standards
- Input impedance 1.2KO Balanced, 600O Unbalanced
- Input Low Cut Filter 125Hz/12dB Defeatable
- Output impedance 300O Balanced, 150O Unbalanced
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz (+/-1dB)
- THD .06% & 1kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio 90dB
- 24VDC Power Requirements 60mA
- Height 1.5" (3.81 cm)
- Width 4" (10.16 cm)
- Depth 2.5" (6.35 cm)
- Weight 6oz., .165kg