Power supply is required (sold separately).
The Atlas Sound TSD-DA28 2x8 distribution amplifier is designed to provide clean, isolated signal distribution locally or to remote locations. The unit allows two independent balanced line level source inputs to be distributed to eight isolated variable outputs making it a perfect solution for applications including convention centers, houses of worship, restaurants/sports bars and industrial facilities.
Isolation between outputs prevents crosstalk, removes miss matched input impedance concerns and allows for adjustable levels on each connected device. Each output channel can provide up to 6 volts for driving remote amplifiers up to 5000' away via shielded twisted pair.
All I/O is via Phoenix style connectors for installation convenience and inputs may be easily paralleled for 1 in / 8 out configuration.
The TSD-DA28 is highly efficient and meets Energy Star standards as one 24V DC power supply (available separately) can power multiple Atlas Time Saving Devices.
- Two (2) Balanced Line Inputs
- Eight (8) Isolated Balanced Line Outputs
- Signal & Peak Indicator LED's For Each Channel
- High Gain Output for Driving Long Balanced Lines
- Separate Ground Connections
- Removable Phoenix Style I/O Connectors
- Security Covers Included for All Front Panel Controls
- Meets Energy Star Standards
- Input impedance 10KO Balanced, 5KO Unbalanced
- Output impedance 300O Balanced, 150O Unbalanced
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz (+/-1dB)
- THD .06% & 1kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio 90dB
- 24VDC Power Requirements 80mA
- Height 1.5" (3.81 cm)
- Width 4" (10.16 cm)
- Depth 2.5" (6.35 cm)
- Weight 6oz., .165kg