The Atlas Sound TSD-MIX31RL is a Mic/Line Remote Mixer expertly designed for use with installed systems.
Power supply is required (sold separately).
The versatile Atlas Sound TSD-MIX31RL 3x1 mic/line remote mixer is ideal for applications where paging, public address, and BGM music are required. Use as a standalone remote mixer or in conjunction with Atlas Sound power amplifiers in applications such as conference center meeting rooms, football stadiums, gymnasiums, and other areas requiring versatile, multi source mix control.
The unit includes two mic/balanced line inputs via removable Phoenix style connectors and a stereo summing dual RCA input. Switchable phantom power is provided for both mic inputs to facilitate condenser microphones. The high quality, low noise internal mic preamps ensure clarity and quiet operation without unwanted coloration. A 12dB / octave high pass filter @ 125Hz also is available on each input to minimize bass rumble and low frequency feedback.
Priority paging can be accomplished via contact closure or VOX trigger on Input 1 (mutes input 3 only). Remote level control feature allows use of the Atlas Sound AAVC-10K (or equivalent) decorative wall plate control for convenient remote adjustment of either the entire mix bus or input 3 only (typical BGM input).
A variable output limiter provides system protection by reducing clipping and distortion - which is especially useful when mixing multiple mics and/or line sources with varying volumes.
The TSD-MIX31RL is highly efficient and meets Energy Star standards as one 24V DC power supply (available separately) can power multiple Atlas Time Saving Devices.
- Two (2) Balanced Mic/Line Inputs
- High Gain (50dB) Microphone Preamps
- Switchable 24V Phantom Power
- One (1) Unbalanced Summing Dual RCA Line Input
- Vox Sense and Contact Closure Priority Mute of Ch3
- Variable Output Limiter
- Remote Level Control
- 12dB/Octave Low Cut Filter @ 125Hz
- Input Signal & Peak Indicator LED's
- High Gain Output for Driving Long Balanced Lines
- Separate Ground Connections
- Removable Phoenix Style I/O Connectors
- Security Covers Included for All Front Panel Controls
- Meets Energy Star Standards
- Unbalanced Input Impedance 10KO
- Input Level 316mV (-10dBV) = 2V (+6dBV) Balanced Output
- Balanced Input Impedance 1.2KO Balanced, 600O Unbalanced
- Phantom Power 24VDC Defeatable
- Low Cut Filter 125Hz/12dB Defeatable
- Line Input Level 1V (0dBV) Balanced 2V (+6dBV) Balanced Output
- Mic Input Level 46dB Gain 10mV (-40dBV) Balanced = 2V (+6dbV) Balanced Output
- Output impedance 300O Balanced, 150O Unbalanced
- Line Output Level 1V (0dBV) In = 2V (+6dBV)
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz (+/-1dB)
- THD .06% & 1kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio Line to Line 85dBV
- Signal to Noise Ratio Mic to Line 70dBV
- 24VDC Power Requirements 60mA
- Height 1.5" (3.81 cm)
- Width 4" (10.16 cm)
- Depth 2.5" (6.35 cm)
- Weight 6oz., .165kg