Power supply is required (sold separately).
The Atlas Sound TSD-PA122G is a reliable, cost effective 4Ω stereo amplifier perfectly suited for most any general amplification requirement. The unit is especially suited for adding sound reinforcement to small projector systems as it provides ample power to drive up to four 8Ω loudspeakers in a classroom or boardroom application.
Output is 12W per channel at 4Ω or 24W bridge mono at 8Ω. Input is via balanced stereo phoenix style and unbalanced RCA connectors. Front panel gain controls provide adjustment for both left/right or bridged outputs and include removable knobs that can be easily replaced with the included tamper resistant security covers.
The TSD-PA122G is highly efficient and meets Energy Star standards as one 24V DC power supply can power multiple Atlas Time Saving Devices (available separately).
- 12W @ 4O x 2 Channels
- Bridgeable to 24W at 8O Mono Output
- Balanced Stereo Inputs
- Unbalanced Stereo Inputs Via Dual RCA Connectors
- Input Signal & Peak Indicator LED's
- Removable Phoenix Style I/O Connectors
- Security Covers Included for All Front Panel Controls
- Meets Energy Star Standards
- Power Output 12W @ 4O x 2 CH, 6W @ 8O x 2 CH, 24W @ 8O Bridged
- Unbalanced Input Impedance 10KO
- Input Level 316mV (-10dBV)
- Balanced Input Impedance 10KO Balanced, 5KO Unbalanced
- Line Input Level 500mV (-6dBV) Balanced
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz (+/-3dB)
- THD 1% & 1kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio 80dBV
- 24VDC Power Requirements 500mA
- Height 1.5" (3.81 cm)
- Width 4" (10.16 cm)
- Depth 2.5" (6.35 cm)
- Weight 6oz., .165kg