Audio-Technica's PRO 92cW-TH wireless omnidirectional condenser headworn microphone offers a natural, smooth frequency response optimized for vocal articulation. The mic features a small condenser capsule; a lightweight, contoured earpiece; and a flexible boom that is easily repositioned for a comfortable fit. Terminated to fit Audio-Technica wireless systems, the PRO 92cW-TH is beige in color.
- Comfortable headset is ideal for lecturers and other applications requiring clear, articulate vocal projection
- Flexible, contoured earpiece hooks over either ear for a comfortable fit
- Natural smooth frequency response optimized for vocal articulation
- Rugged construction designed to stand up to the challenges of day-to-day use
- Includes storage pouch and clothing clip
- Beige in color (also available in black; see model PRO 92cW)
NOTE: Pictured in black.
FCC Consumer Alert
This disclosure informs consumers that wireless microphone users must cease any wireless microphone operations in the 600 MHz service band no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, in many instances they may be required to cease use of these devices earlier if their use has the potential to cause harmful interference to 600 MHz service licensees’ wireless operations in the band.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website.