The ADX40 is a miniaturized condenser microphone designed to hang from an overhead position for applications such as group vocals, choir, theatrical production and room ambience.
Having a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, the ADX40 helps isolate the area or section being miked from other vocals or instruments on stage. The ADX40 is also available in a hypercardioid polar pattern for tighter pick-up control. With a wide frequency range of 40 Hz - 20 kHz, the ADX40 provides natural sound with exceptional sound response.
The ADX40 is supplied with an attached 30' shielded cable, external windscreen, wire hanger for positioning and phantom power adapter. 9 -52V phantom required.
- Type Condenser
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Frequency Response 40Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance 250 Ohms
- Sensitivity @1k 5 mV/Pa (C), 4.6 mV/Pa (HC)
- ADX40W - Cardioid (White finish, white wire hanger, white cable)
- ADX40HC - Hypercardioid (Black)
- ADX40WHC - Hypercardioid (White)