Not only is the the Blizzard Kontrol 6 a compact and easy to use controller, it also contains a built-in microphone to be used during music mode.
The perfect compact DMX controller to compliment LED lighting fixtures with 6-in-1 LEDs with its conveniently labeled red, green, blue, white, amber, and UV sliders.
The Blizzard Kontrol 6 will allow you to control up to 18 fixtures composed of 10 channels each and up to 16 programmable scenes. Its sixteen chase banks can contain up to 200 steps composed of saved scenes or manual inputs in any order. Programs can be triggered by music, automatically or manually. Plus, all chases can be executed at the same time.
On the surface of the Kontrol 6, you will find various programming tools such as 6 universal channel sliders, quick access fixture + scene buttons, and an LED display indicator that makes for easier navigation of controls and menu functions.
- DMX512/1990 Standard
- Controls 16 fixtures of up to 12 channels, 192 channels total
- 18 preset scene/color banks, 9 per page
- Record up to 18 chases with up to 200 scenes per chase
- 6 sliders for direct control of channels
- Built-in microphone for music mode
- Auto mode program controlled by fade time sliders
- DMX out: 3-pin XLR
- LED information display
- Blackout function and instant strobe with variable speed fader
- USB Backup/Restore of Data
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 192
- Output 3-pin XLR
- LED information display panel
USB Data Format
- USB Specification: 1.0
- Disk Format: FAT16 / FAT32 ONLY
- Maximum Disk Size: 4GB
- 9-12 VDC, .3A (From included power supply)
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
- Length: 10.2 inches (255 mm)
- Width: 5.6 inches (142 mm)
- Height: 2.75 inches (69.5 mm)
- Weight: 3.25 lbs (1.5 kg)
- 2-year limited warranty