Lithium-Ion Battery Powered + Built-In 2.4 GHz Wireless DMX!
Yet again, your wildest dreams have come true! We've decided to offer the little brother of the ultimate box-shaped LED par fixture that's loaded with 7x 15w RGBAW 5-in-1 LED's, a built-in Skywire™ wireless DMX receiver, and an internal Lithium-Ion battery system, all while maintaining the same features that made the original HotBox™ and RokBox™ series fixtures so popular!
The SkyBox™ 5 features 5/6/7 and 10-channel control modes which means it works great with any type of controller, especially our very own Kontrol 5™ Skywire DMX controller with built-in wireless transmitter! Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LCD control panel allows total control over the fixture, including master/slave, auto mode, fade, strobe settings, manual color adjustment, sound active mode, wireless ID settings, IR remote control mode, and power output mode settings.
All the same new features as the SkyBox™ EXA's are built into the SkyBox™ 5's! Lithium-Ion internal battery system which allows the user to select one of 3 power output mode settings. Depending on the needs of any given application, you can select either High Power, Medium Power, or Battery Saver Mode, which allows the fixture to run for a longer time at lower output. With average usage of color fades in High Output Mode, you can expect the battery life to last up to 10+ hours, color jumping 6+ hrs, or full on for 4+ hrs! Need more time? Just switch over to one of the other battery power saver modes! The normal battery recharge time is 4 hrs, and can be done even while in use!
And of course, the SkyBox™ 5 is also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty.
- Color mixing via 7x 15W Red/Green/Blue/Amber/White 5-in-1 LEDs
- 2.4Ghz built-in wireless DMX receiver
- Intelion™ lithium-ion battery system
- 3 battery power modes
- IR remote control (sold separately)
- 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves
- Variable electronic dimming & strobe
- Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound active programs
- RGBAW color mixing ability in standalone mode
- Rugged and well-built
- Super-quiet variable-speed internal fan cooling
- Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
- Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
- PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
- Operating Voltage: 90-230VAC, 50-60 Hertz
- Power Consumption: 84W, 13A
- Light Source:
- LED: 7x 15-watt, 5-in-1 RGBAW LED's
- Beam Angle: 25°, 29° field
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 5/6/7/10 (User Selectable)
- Input: 3-pin XLR Male
- Output: 3-pin XLR Female
- Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
- Weight & Dimensions:
- Length: 9.02 inches (229 mm)
- Width: 6.5 inches (165 mm)
- Height: 9 inches (228 cm)
- Weight: 9.9 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Wireless Receiver:
- Transmission band: 2.4Ghz ISM (2.4-2.525Ghz)
- Channels: 512
- Frequency Groups: 7
- Receiver sensitivity: -94dBm
- 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LED's.