The AES Audio Sentinel® 4 >> Web is a web-enabled four channel AES/EBU digital audio silence monitor. Each of the four AES inputs can be configured for silence, stereo out of phase, and AES error monitoring. Inputs may be configured to act as two separate mono channels, allowing the user to monitor up to a total of eight different mono audio sources.
The AES Audio Sentinel® 4 >> Web can be configured and monitored locally and/or remotely over any IP network, including private networks, IP-based industrial control networks, and the Internet. Users can operate this product using a desktop web browser or web-enabled (HTML5) mobile device. App Store not required. Email notification may be configured to alert up to eight recipients when silence or out of phase audio is detected. SMTP username and passwords using SSL/TLS (Gmail etc.) or Base64 authentication are supported.
Logging of system status, along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day. SNMP traps and SET/GET to allow multiple units to be monitored and configured with SNMP management software.
- Built-in web server provides simple web-based notification, monitoring, configuration, control.
- Four stereo silence, phase, and AES error sensors with front panel activity, sample rate, and alarm LED indicators.
- Silence trip level detection from -12dB to -32dB in 1 dB steps for each channel.
- Precise alarm time delay from 0(OFF) to 65535 seconds (18 hours, 12 min and 15 sec’s). in one-second increments for each channel.
- Alarm restore time delay from 0(OFF) to 65535 seconds (18 hours, 12 min and 15 sec’s). in one-second increments for each channel.
- Email notification may be configured to alert up to EIGHT recipients when alarms are detected.
- Email logging of system status, along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day.
- Support for SSL/TLS secure SMTP authentication.
- Neutrik XLR input jacks.
- Eight open collector alarm outputs on removable euroblock-style screw terminal connectors.
- Fully RFI proofed.
- Powered by a high-performance ARM® Cortex™ processor.
- Surge protected internal power supply, 12 VDC universal AC input desktop power supply with IEC AC inlet included.