The Soundweb London BLU-103 offers a fixed configuration of 8 analog inputs and 8 analog outputs, a Voice over IP (VoIP) interface, configurable signal processing, AEC processing, and a high bandwidth, fault tolerant digital audio bus.
The VoIP port enables the BLU-103 to interface with two VoIP (SIP v2.0 or later) lines.
The BLU-103 contains dedicated AEC processing for up to 8 independent AEC algorithms. The AEC algorithm can be applied to signals coming from the local analog inputs or from the digital audio bus. 8 individual AEC references (one per algorithm) allow the user to provide a solution for multiple conferencing spaces using a single device.
Automatic Gain Control (AGC) and Noise Cancellation (NC) are also provided per AEC algorithm. AGC ensures that microphone levels remain at an optimum level, and NC removes steady state noise (such as from a projector fan or air conditioning device) from the signal path.
This processor features a low latency, fault tolerant digital audio bus of 48 channels which uses standard Category 5e cabling giving a distance of 100m between compatible devices. Fiber media converters can be used to increase the distance between devices to over 40km.
The BLU-103 is compatible with the entire Soundweb London family and its 48 channel digital audio bus represents channels 1-48 of the larger 256 channel digital audio bus when integrated with the BLU-806, BLU-805, BLU-800, BLU-326, BLU-325, BLU-320, BLU-160, BLU-120, BLU-BIB and BLU-BOB devices.
Analog Inputs provide software configurable gain in 6dB steps up to +48dB per channel and software selectable Phantom Power per channel.
Phantom Power, Signal Present and Clip information per channel is easily accessible, without the requirement for a PC, from clear front panel LED indication. A bi-directional locate function allows devices to be identified both from and within HiQnet Audio Architect™.
12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs allow the BLU-103 to be integrated with GPIO compatible devices. The Soundweb London Interface Kit, comprehensive documentation which details how Soundweb London systems can be integrated with third party control systems, is included within the installation of HiQnet Audio Architect.
- 8 Analog Inputs (with 48v Phantom Power per Channel)
- 8 Analog Outputs
- VoIP Port
- Configurable Signal Processing
- 8 Channels of AEC Processing with Auto Gain Control and Noise Cancellation
- Rich Palette of Processing and Logic Objects
- 48 Channel, Low Latency, Fault Tolerant Digital Audio Bus
- Clear Front Panel LED Indication
- Bi-Directional Locate Functionality
- 12 Control Inputs and 6 Logic Outputs for GPIO Integration
- Soundweb London Interface Kit for Third Party Control System Integration (Documentation)
- HiQnet Device
- Configuration, Control and Monitoring from HiQnet Audio Architect
- Chassis: 19" (single rack space)
- Custom I/O (card based): no
- Analog Inputs: 8
- Digital Inputs: 0
- AEC Inputs: 8
- Analog Outputs: 8
- Digital Outputs: 0
- VoIP Connection: 1
- Max Inputs/Outputs: fixed
- Config: Software
- LCD Display: no
- Logic Processing: yes
- RS-232: yes
- GPIO: yes
- Signal Processing (MHz): 400
- Cobranet: no
- SWL Digital Audio Bus: 48
- AVB: no
- Dante: no