Que-Com intercom systems are a compact, cost-effective, portable solution to many intercommunications needs.Basic systemsconsist of a PK-7 intercom power supply (sold separately), and a choice of either one-ear (SMQ-1) or two-ear (DMQ-2) headset / beltpack stations. Que-Com systems are compatible with all other Clear-Com party-line intercom products.
The system’s wide frequency response is specially contoured for voice, so that conversations are clear and distinct; and messages do not have to be repeated - even in the presence of ambient noise. Que-Com systems have low self-noise, so electronic hiss will not interfere with or mask the voices. Its high volume capability, combined with low distortion, allow system users to converse comfortably and intelligibly even when the facility is quite noisy.
• High-performance, full-duplex two-way communications at a modest price
• Wide frequency response and high volume
• Rugged all-metal belt pack with belt clip
• Compatible with all Clear-Com stations, power supplies, accessories and interfaces
• Noise-cancelling mic
• Mic switch and volume control
• Interconnects with standard mic cable
• Permanently attached lightweight noise-isolating headsets
• Soft ear cushions and adjustable headbands
• PK-7 power supply (sold separately) is UL and SA listed andsupports up to 30 headset stations
• Line and load regulated
• Short-circuit protected
Note: PK-7 power supply not included; order separately.