Offering the same value, comfort, and sound quality of the popular E6i Omni, the E6i Directional Earset is designed for even more gain before feedback in noisy spaces or near loudspeakers.
E6i Earset mics are practically invisible to live or broadcast audiences. They're incredibly comfortable for the wearer. They capture sources clearly with excellent rejection of ambient noise and feedback. And their unique snap-on cable extends the equipment life many times over. In addition, the snap-on cable makes the same earset compatible with virtually any wireless mic system, simply by switching cables instead of buying an entirely new mic!
Silicon padding at the earpiece helps keep the boom comfortably in place, even with glasses or other head-worn accessories. The more-flexible boom on the E6i is very easy to adjust and perfect when one mic is shared among several people.
What's more, the protective caps change in seconds, provide moisture resistance, and allow you to select between hypercardioid (most popular) and cardioid patterns for on-location fexibility.
It's no surprise that Countryman's E6i Directional Earset is a top choice for any spoken word application with excessive background noise or potential for feedback.
The E6i Directional microphone is supplied with a snap-on cable with specified connector, windscreen, set of two protective caps (hypercardioid and cardioid), set of two collar clips (black and white), and carrying case.
- User-friendly for new and experienced users alike
- Excellent for singing and spoken word applications
- Extremely popular in houses of worship, theater and outdoor settings
- Directional version is ideal for situations with loud monitors, extreme feedback or environmental noise
- Reduces feedback in meeting rooms or houses of worship an average of 12dB compared to an omni lavalier
- 4 colors available to match nearly any skin tone
- Highly bendable boom custom-fits multiple wearers
- Rugged and reliable - virtually unbreakable steel boom
- Exclusive quick-swap cables for field replacement or compatibility with various wireless systems
- Extremely resistant to sweat and water
FCC Consumer Alert
This disclosure informs consumers that wireless microphone users must cease any wireless microphone operations in the 600 MHz service band no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, in many instances they may be required to cease use of these devices earlier if their use has the potential to cause harmful interference to 600 MHz service licensees’ wireless operations in the band.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website.