The lowest profile headset microphone in the world, the Countryman H6 Directional Headset Microphone in tan offers clear and transparent audio quality.
Combining the transparent sound quality and moisture-resistant capsule design of the E6 Earset with a comfortable, lightweight, and easily adjustable headframe, the Countryman H6 Directional Headset Microphone in tan is perfect for houses-of-worship, theaters, broadcasters, and presenters. The H6, available in both omnidirectional or directional versions, features a new double-sealed connector with exceptional moisture resistance, a slim and nearly indestructable cable, and three sensitivity options.
- Lowest profile headset mic in the world with 0.1" (2.5mm) diameter capsule
- Exceptional audio quality, clear and transparent
- Comfortable and lightweight adjustable headframe
- Interfaces to nearly all wireless transmitters, digital recorders, or XLR mic inputs with phantom power
- Field replaceable detachable cables
- New double-sealed moisture-resistant connector
- New high-strength 1.2mm diameter cable
- Four color options to blend in against the skin
FCC Consumer Alert
This disclosure informs consumers that wireless microphone users must cease any wireless microphone operations in the 600 MHz service band no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, in many instances they may be required to cease use of these devices earlier if their use has the potential to cause harmful interference to 600 MHz service licensees’ wireless operations in the band.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website.