Next Level 5mm Headset Mics For Demanding Professionals
The 4466 CORE Omnidirectional Headset Microphone utilizes DPA's CORE technology, the Red Dot Award-winning headset, and DPA's famous 5 mm capsules.
These are the most sophisticated headset microphones available; they are safe, reliable, and adaptable for usage in a wide variety of scenarios (Theatre, House of Worship, Broadcasting, Conferencing).
With plenty of headroom, this omni mic provides clear, transparent sound quality. The microphone has a 6 mV/Pa sensitivity. This matches the input sensitivity of the majority of wireless transmitters to the level of the human voice. The microphone can tolerate sound pressure levels up to 134 dB SPL when powered properly, allowing users to sing and speak into it without any distortion. Remarkably, the maximum SPL handling is 144 dB.
The universal size headset is the most cutting-edge of its kind on the market. It guarantees comfort even when worn for an extended period of time while maintaining security. Its shape, which is easily adjustable, wraps the head gently and snugly. The delicate but robust gripping spring mechanisms around your ears will make you feel safe and comfortable throughout your performance. The Headset may also be specially made for each performer on-site for a great fit. Additionally, it was recognized for these qualities when it received the renowned Red Dot award in 2019.
The Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) coating used to the headset frame's stainless steel construction makes it incredibly robust. It is resistant to impact and abrasion and can withstand high temperatures. The frame has a one-size-fits-all design and an easy sized adjustment mechanism. Its distinctive design, which is anatomically accurate, allows it to suit the skull snugly and pleasantly. Due to the coating, the whole mic has a pleasing matte appearance, making it appear smaller and less intrusive than other headphone options. Furthermore, because the PVD is both incredibly strong and incredibly thin, it doesn't increase the microphone's size.
DPA 4466 Features
- One-size-fits-all - head sizes and shapes
- Comfortable 3-point grip - above, below, behind the ear
- Easily adjustable - frame size, boom length, placement
- 90° adjustable cable guide - keeps cable out of sight
- Non-reflective PVD surface on headset frame, boom, capsule
- Sound Field: Mono
- Operating Principle: Pressure Operated
- Capsule: 1 x Electret Condenser
- Diaphragm: 0.2" / 5.4 mm
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Windscreen: Foam (Included)
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 137 dB SPL Peak (Plug-In Power, 1% THD), 144 dB SPL Peak (Plug-In Power, 10% THD)
- Impedance: 40 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 6 mV/Pa
- Dynamic Range: 111 dB A-Weighted
- Equivalent Noise Level: 26 dB A-Weighted
- THD: < 1%
- Outputs: 1 x Microdot 1-Pin Male Unbalanced (Lockable)
- Headphone Connector : None
- Cable Length: 4.3' / 1.3 m
- Cable Diameter: 0.1" / 1.6 mm
- Operating Voltage: 5 to 10 V
- Operating Current Consumption: 1.5 mA (Plug-In Power)
- Color: Black, Brown, or Beige
- Mounting: Over-Ear (Double/Neckband) (via Integrated Hardware)
- IP Rating: IP58
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 113°F / -40 to 45°C
- Operating Humidity: 90%
- Construction Material: Stainless Steel
- Weight : 0.4 oz / 11.34 g (with Cable)
DPA 4466 Downloads
Spec Sheet - As of 2/15/2023
Product documents are provided as a courtesy and may not reflect the most up-to-date information. Please contact us for the most up-to-date information.