IPX series are dedicated amplifiers for fixed install application such as e.g. stadiums, arenas, houses of worship, concert halls, theaters and other applications that require highâ€‘power multichannel amplifiers with sophisticated speaker processing. The integrated DSP can run either in 48 kHz or true 96 kHz including FIR Drive. Besides analog inputs also Dante and OCA via OMNEO network inputs are available. Comprehensive fallback options allow redundant scenarios.
Each channel can be individually operated in low impedance mode, or 70V/100V Direct Drive mode. By bridging also 140V/200V Direct Drive is available. By the possibility to parallel two channels and parallelâ€‘bridge four channels all kind of loudspeakers can be driven.
Due to the digitally controlled interleaved PFC supply reliable operation is ensured even under challenging mains supply situations. Reactive current is limited to a minimum, which reduces costs for mains installations and mains fusing in the installation.
In case of idle mode or light mode operation IPX series amplifiers automatically switch to a lower Eco Rail further reducing operating costs. In Eco Mode the amplifiers stay fully functional and supervised.
While IPX series amplifiers are fully integrated in IRISâ€‘Net, a OLED display on the front panel allows quick local control and supervision of the amplifier.
The connectivity of IPX series amplifiers is optimized for fixed install applications.
- 8 x 1250 W multi-channel installation DSP amplifier with digitally controlled PFC supply.
- Fully integrated DSP with high-resolution 96 kHz processing and FIR Drive.
- Dante and OCA integration via OMNEO with fallback options.
- Parallel, bridged and parallel-bridged drive modes with 70/100V/140V/200V and low impedance operation
- High efficiency Eco Rail technology for lower operating costs