- EKX-12: 1400 W (peak), 131 dB peak SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers™ (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish.
- Eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
- 90 Deg x 60 Deg pattern for best coverage on mid-size stages. 40 Deg monitor angle with rubber feet.
- Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m) 95 dB
- Maximum SPL 131 dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at rated peak power rating
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
- Power Handling (Continuous / Peak) 350 W/1400 W
- Frequency Response (-3 dB) 82 Hz - 18 k Hz Full Space Measurement
- Frequency Response (-10 dB) 55 Hz - 20 k Hz Full Space Measurement
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency 55 Hz
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H 90 °
- LF Transducer EVS-12M 300 mm (12 in)
- HF Transducer DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency 1.6 k Hz
- Minimum Impedance 7.5 ohms
- Connector Type Dual NL4
- Enclosure Material 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
- Grill 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension (8) M10 threaded mounting points
- Height 607 mm (23.9")
- Width 375 mm (14.76")
- Depth 356 mm (14.02")
- Weight Net 17.4 kg (38.36 lbs)
- Shipping Weight 21.4 kg (47.18 lbs)