ELX200-12P features high-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers (up to 1200 W) with integrated QuickSmartDSP, and delivers up to 130 dB SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV (12-inch EVS-12M woofer coupled with a DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver). Powered full-range models allow easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers,
three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure.
ELX200 powered models are ideal for portable and installed applications, with lightweight and durable polypropylene enclosures, three M10 threaded mounting points and the proven ZLX handle design for easy lifting.
The new QuickSmart Mobile wireless control and monitoring application, using Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE) technology, allows intuitive system control, configuration and monitoring of up to six powered ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously. Receive alerts when your system is being overdriven, and control your system while in front of your speakers, not behind. Bluetooth® is available in select countries.
Wireless control and monitoring via the new Bluetooth QuickSmartMobile app*
- Control your sound while in front of your system. Quickly configure up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions.
Perfect for both portable and installed applications
- Next-generation enclosures offer a step up in both styling and build quality. Full-range models feature lightweight, compact composite enclosures with internal reinforcement, designed to minimize resonance and increase rigidity and strength. With the lightest 18-inch wood powered sub on the market, and a stunning 10-inch top / 12-inch sub compact combo available to serve smaller venues, there are options available for every application. Professional-grade hardware includes three M10 threaded suspension points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts, and our proven three-handle design for easy lifting.
Heavyweight performance in a lightweight package
- ELX200 may be easy to carry, but its tough construction and components have got your back, night after night. System reliability is verified with over 500 hours of abuse and endurance testing – far above and beyond industry norms. Super-efficient Class-D power amplifiers deliver distortion-free maximum SPLs utilizing high-sensitivity transducers - all designed and engineered by Electro-Voice.
QuickSmartDSP provides best-in-class processing via EV's signature single-knob user interface with LCD
- Easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club), three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, sub/top system-match crossovers, input level control and metering, and master volume control to optimize gain structure.
Electro-Voice-patented SST (Signal Synchronized Transducer) waveguide design combines a more compact footprint with enhanced acoustic performance
- The design allows for a larger waveguide, which is placed forward in the enclosure to time-align the woofer and the tweeter, providing exceptionally precise and consistent coverage – all with deeper, tighter bass response.
* BTLE technology not available in all regions.
- Available Color Black
- Connector Type (1) Stereo RCA Input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H 90 °
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V 60 °
- Crossover Frequency 1700 Hz
- Depth 344 mm
- Enclosure Material Polypropylene Composite
- Family ELX200
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 51 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB) 57 Hz – 16 kHz Hz
- Grill 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- Height 629 mm
- HF Transducer DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver
- LF Transducer EVS-12M 300 mm (12 in)
- Max. SPL/1m (calc) 130 dB
- Power Consumption 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.8A
- Power Rating 1200 W
- Powered or Passive Powered
- Shipping Weight 17.7 kg
- Speaker Type Full-Range
- Suspension (3) M10 suspension points
- Weight Net 15.6 kg
- Width 363 mm
- Woofer Size 12 inch