EVF Series Overview
EVF is the most comprehensive series of front-loaded loudspeaker systems Electro-Voice has ever offered for installed sound. Available in 12" or 15" two-way configurations, and enhanced with dedicated low-frequency systems, EVF loudspeakers match exceptional audio performance, efficiency, ease-of-use, and aesthetics with unprecedented value. EVF systems incorporate the latest Electro-Voice components to ensure years of reliable use and consistently excellent sound. "S" designated systems are equipped with SMX series symmetric drive woofers and ND2B 2-inch titanium compression drivers; "D" designated systems are equipped with high performance DVX series symmetric drive woofers and the DH7N 3" pure titanium compression driver.
EVF two-way full-range systems are offered in seven coverage patterns that provide solutions for the widest possible range of installation challenges. The 12" Constant Directivity waveguides can be rotated to work with a vertical or horizontal orientation. Bi-amp operation is supported, but the sophisticated fourth-order crossover and protection network makes cost-saving, passive operation extremely attractive. Using optional rigging accessories, you can create attractive clusters that include EVF full-range systems, as well as EVF subwoofers or EVH full-range systems.
The EVF-1151S single 15" woofer bass system is design to work as a low frequency reinforcement unit for EVF Series products, and with an equal footprint as the full range models, it allows for perfect clustering in vertical and horizontal groupings.
- Enhanced bass for installations
- Low-distortion EVS15SB woofer
- 103 dB sensitivity, 135 dB maximum SPL
- Power: 400 W continuous, 1600 W peak
- Trapezoidal 13-ply birch enclosure in EVCoat black finish
- M10 threaded suspension points (22)
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) Omnidirectional in normal operating range
- Environmental Specs Standard versions: IEC 60529 IP44. PI and FG versions: IEC 60529 IP55
- Input Connections Phoenix/Euroblock style screw terminals; PI and FG versions include dual-gland-nut input-panel cover
- Internal Passive Low-Pass Filter 100 (12 dB per octave) Hz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB) 67 - 95 Hz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB) 46 - 124 Hz
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency 35 Hz
- Sensitivity 1 W/1 m 103 dB
- Max. SPL/1m (calc) 135 dB
- System Power Handling (Continuous/Program/Peak) 400, 800, 1600 Watts
- LF Transducer EVS15SB, 15 in (381mm) Driver
- Nominal Impedance (Passive) Passive: 4, Biamp: 8 ohms
- Minimum Impedance Passive: 3.4, Biamp: 6.4 ohms
- Enclosure Material 13-ply weather-resistant birch
- Grill:16-ga Galvanneal, Powdercoat, with screen behind.
- Suspension (22) M10 Threaded Points (one EBK-M10-EVI kit of four forged eyebolts included)
- Height 768.6 mm (30.26")
- Width 470 mm (18.5")
- Depth 467 mm (18.39")
- Weight Net 28.4 kg (62.61 lbs)