SmartSequencing With Advanced Power Protection
The Furman 15A Power Conditioner offers advanced AC protection, AC noise filtration, and optional compatibility with the BlueBOLT Remote Power and Energy Management Platform (BB-RS232 adapter required and sold separately). Thanks to its SmartSequencing Technology, the conditioner can intelligently manage power and energy usage, ensuring your A/V equipment is always running smoothly.
The SmartSequencing system is designed to safely power on and off electronic systems with a simple press of a button or turn of a key. This system's bidirectional communications between installed units allows a primary unit to control and sequence multiple secondary units, ensuring multizone electronic systems are powered on and off safely and dependably from a single control point across an entire installation. Units can be connected via current loop at runs of more than 1000' (304.8m) with backwards compatibility with Furman's legacy sequencers.
SMP (Series Multi-Stage Protection) Technology provides the highest level of surge and spike protection (sold separately). Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) ensures zero downtime for mission-critical installations by safely absorbing, clamping, and dissipating transient surges and spikes without damage to internal circuitry or connected equipment.
LiFT (Linear Filtration Technology) reduces AC noise linearly across a very wide bandwidth for unequaled audio and video clarity. LiFT (Linear Filtering Technology) ensures maximum performance from connected equipment by reducing AC noise evenly across the audio and video bandwidth.
Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) circuitry safely powers down itself and connected equipment during unsafe voltage periods. Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) safeguards from catastrophic undervoltage (under 80V sustained) or overvoltage (over 145V sustained) conditions. Circuits may be set to auto-reset when voltage returns to normal or manual reset after an event is detected.
SmartSequencing allows bidirectional, safe sequenced power-up/-down operations via the push of a button or turn of a key. SmartSequencing technology allows large and complex A/V systems to be safely powered on and off with a simple press of a button or turn of a key, even by nontechnical personnel
Diagnostic lights provide valuable system information including power quality, protection ok indicator, and extreme voltage indicator
Output Current (15A)
15A maximum current capacity with incorporated 15A thermal circuit breaker
Remote Access (RS-232)
RS-232 compatibility and command set provide integration with control systems, open source, and control programming. RS-232 compatibility and command set provide integration with control systems and an RS-232-to-Ethernet adapter (sold separately) allows for control, programming, and monitoring from any Web-enabled device via Telnet, direct HTTP connection, or Panamax/Furman's BlueBOLT platform.
BlueBOLT provides remote access to reboot components, power equipment on/off, and monitor power quality via the Internet from anywhere in the world.
Nine Total Outlets
The CN-1800S contains 8 rear panel NEMA 5-15R outlets and 1 front panel NEMA 5-15R outlet
Furman CN-1800S Features
- Multiple units may be daisy-chained at runs of over 1000’ (304.8m) between units with bidirectional communications between units for sequencing on and off large and/or complex systems
- Security covers and sequence on/off keyswitch prevent unauthorized personnel from running/shutting down system or tampering with DIP switches
- Fire alarm shutoff
- 15A capacity
- Safety agency listed NRTL-C and RoHS compliant
- AC Voltage Input Range: 90-139VAC, 50/60Hz
- Maximum AC Current Rating: 15 amps (Thermal breaker)
- AC Cord: 3/14AWG, 10 feet, black, fixed, NEMA 5-15P plug
- AC Receptacles Rear Panel Outlets: 2 Unswitched NEMA 5 15R’s (1 duplex), 6 Sequenced NEMA 5-15R’s (3 duplexes each controlled by separate relay)
- Front Panel: One NEMA 5-15R Convenience Outlet, Unswitched
- AC Surge Protection: SMP
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188VAC peak @ 6,000 volts/3,000 amps
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- AC Undervoltage Protection: EVS, 77VAC+/-3VAC
- AC Overvoltage Protection: EVS, 145VAC+/-5VAC
- AC Overvoltage Reset Modes: Manual and Auto-reset (configurable)
- AC Filtering: LiFT
- Noise Attenuation: Linear, 10dB @10KHz, 40dB@100KHz, 50dB@500KHz
- Operating Temperature Range: 5C (40F) to 40C (105F) degrees
- Humidity Range: <90% rH (Relative Humidity)
- Key-switch: Front panel, 3-position key-switch (On, Off, Remote) Keys Included, 1 pair
- Push-button Switch: Front panel, hidden by security cover
- Circuit Breaker: Front panel, push-button, 15A Thermal Breaker
- Front panel diagnostic indicators: Primary link, Secondary link, Ethernet, Remote off, Delay 1, Delay 2, Delay 3, Power, Protection OK, Extreme Voltage
- Front Panel DIP Switches: Front panel. Hidden by security cover, 1 Minute Delay, 2 Minute Delay, 4 Minute Delay, Force Off NO/NC, 12V Mode On/Off BND Mode On, Momentary/Maintained, Primary/Secondary, EVS Reset Auto/Manual
- Potentiometer: Front panel, hidden by security cover, fine tune delay adjust
- Control/Status/Triggering (Rear Panel): Remote Terminal +5-30VDC In, 12VDC (12mA) Out
- SmartSequencing: Phoenix 4-Pin Connector, Screw Terminals, Primary & Secondary Links (Current Loop – 1000’ nominal)
- Remote Terminal: Phoenix 4-Pin Connector With Screw Terminals; +12V, STAT, REM, GND (Class 2 Wiring) Force Off/Delay 3 Terminal Phoenix 5-Pin Connector With Screw Terminals, FORCE OFF, DELAY 3 (Class 2 Wiring)
- RS-232 Compatible: Yes, DB-9 Connector
- IP Addressability: Optional, via BB-RS232 Ethernet/RS-232 Adapter (sold separately) for IP control via Telnet, HTTP, BlueBOLT®
- Voltmeter: Available with RS-232/Ethernet option, ± 2VAC accuracy
- Ammeter: Available with RS-232/Ethernet option, ±1A accuracy
- Power Consumption (No Load): 10 Watts
- Safety Agency: NRTL-C, RoHS Compliant
Furman CN-1800S Downloads
Product documents are provided as a courtesy and may not reflect the most up-to-date information. Please contact us for the most up-to-date information.