Quality Power from Furman
The Furman CN-20MP Remote Duplex Power Sequencer allows you to extend your remote power sequencing outside of the equipment rack. It is designed to provide two outlets with sequenced power, and it includes remote control inputs and outputs, enabling daisy-chaining of more units. Customization of parameters for features like sequencing delays, 12V on/off, and more is possible due to an integrated potentiometer and DIP switches. The DIP switches are protected by a security cover, which is supplied. A fire alarm can trigger the CN-20MP to switch off automatically as well.
SmartSequencing allows bidirectional, safe sequenced power up/down operations at the push of a button or turn of a key.
Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) safeguards from catastrophic undervoltage (under 77V ±3V sustained) or overvoltage (over 140V ±5V sustained) conditions. The EVS feature can be selectively enabled or disabled, as you prefer.
Diagnostic lights provide system information, including power quality.
DIP Switch Customization
The DIP switches and potentiometer allow customization of settings such as sequencing delays, 12V on/off, and more. A security cover is provided to prevent unauthorized personnel from tampering with DIP switches.
BlueBOLT Compatible with Optional Equipment
IP Control (Telnet or cloud-based BlueBOLT) via SmartSequencing, when connected to the optional CN-1800S/CN-2400S with a BB-RS232 adapter.
Furman CN-20MP Features
- Provides AC control for equipment located away from system racks with primary power conditioners or sequencers (i.e. powered speakers)
- Sequencing of duplex initiated remotely by standard analog triggering (remote terminal) or digital link SmartSequencing (IP control) from your CN-1800S or CN-2400S
- SmartSequencing Technology allows multiple units to be daisy-chained at runs of over 1000' between units with bidirectional communications between units for sequencing large and complex systems on and off
- Remote terminal supports connection to legacy Furman and third-party power sequencers for enhanced installation flexibility
- The EVS (Extreme Voltage Shutdown) circuit may be set to auto-reset when voltage returns to normal or manual reset after an event is detected
- Fire-alarm shutoff
- A bypass switch overrides the relay for troubleshooting or in the event of control system failure
- AC Voltage Input Range: 90-139VAC, 50/60Hz
- Maximum AC Current Rating: 20 Amps (No Breaker)
- AC Cord: 3/12AWG, 10 feet, black, fixed, NEMA 5-20P plug
- AC Receptacles: 2 NEMA 5-20R’s (1 duplex)
- AC Undervoltage Protection: EVS, 77VAC+/-3VAC
- AC Overvoltage Protection: EVS, 140VAC+/-5VAC
- AC Overvoltage Reset Modes: Enabled and disabled (configurable via DIP Switch #9)
- Operating Temperature Range: 5C (40F) to 40C (105F) degrees
- Humidity Range: <90% rH (Relative Humidity)
- Circuit Breaker: No Breaker
- Front panel diagnostic indicators: (LED) Power, Extreme Voltage, Primary Link, Secondary Link
- Side Panel DIP Switch Features (with security cover): 1 Minute Delay, 2 Minute Delay, 4 Minute Delay, Force Off NO/NC, 12V Mode On/Off GND Mode On, Momentary/Maintained, Primary/Secondary, EVS Reset Auto/Manual
- Side Panel: Potentiometer allows fine tune delay adjustments
- Remote Terminal: +5-30VDC In, 12VDC (12mA) Out
- SmartSequencing: Phoenix-type 4-Pin Connector, Screw Terminals, Primary & Secondary Links (Current Loop – 1000’ nominal)
- Remote Terminal: Phoenix-type 5-Pin Connector With Screw Terminals; +12V, STAT, REM, GND, DLY_OUT (Class 1 Wiring) Force Off Phoenix-type 2-Pin Connector With Screw Terminals, FORCE OFF (Class 1 Wiring)
- RS-232 Compatible: Yes, indirectly, when connected via SmartSequencing to a Furman Smart Sequencer with an RS-232 port
- IP Accessibility: Optional IP control via Telnet, HTTP, or BlueBOLT® when used in conjunction with SmartSequencing
- Voltmeter: Available with SmartSequencing Ethernet option, ± 2VAC accuracy
- Ammeter: Available with SmartSequencing Ethernet option, ±1A accuracy
- Power Consumption (No Load): 10 Watts
- Safety Agency: CSA, RoHS Compliant
Furman CN-20MP Downloads
Manual - As of 12/20/2022
Spec Sheet - As of 12/20/2022
Product documents are provided as a courtesy and may not reflect the most up-to-date information. Please contact us for the most up-to-date information.