Over time, all SPL meters lose their calibration. The CM-C200 is an SPL meter calibrator. The CM-C200 meets IEC 60942 2003 Class 2 and ANSI S1.40-1984 standards. The CM-C200 can calibrate 1", 1/2" and 1/4" microphone capsules at 94dB and 114dB.
The calibrator is designed to calibrate SPL Meters with a microphone diameter of 1/4", 1/2" and 1". The CM-C200 will work with any of the CheckMate SPL Meters and many other brands. The CM-C200 has a test tone at 1kHz at both 94dB and 114dB. The CM-C200 includes 2 adaptors a protective zipper pouch and manual.
- Accurate and simple to use
- Calibration levels of 94dB and 114dB at 1kHz
- Fits 1", 1/2" and 1/4" diameter microphones
- Conforms to IEC 60942 2003 Class 2 and ANSI S1.40-1984
- Weight: approx 0.41lbs (186.4g) (including battery)
- Output Sound - Pressure Levels: 114dB and 94dB re 20 uPa under reference conditions.
- Output Frequenc: 1000Hz +/-4%
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 3%
- Accuracy of Sound-Pressure Level: Under stated reference environment conditions +/-0.5dB
- Power: One 9V battery 006P or IEC 6F22 or NEDA 1604
- Dimensions: 4.62" x 2.47" x 1.72" (117.36 x 62.75 x 43.73mm) (LxWxH)
- Weight : Approx. 0.41lbs (186.4g) (include battery)