Ideal for live performance, this high-level microphone delivers perfect mid-range articulation.
The HEIL PR 20 UT (Utility) is the award winning dynamic PR 20 cardioid handheld live vocal microphone with fewer accessories and simpler packaging to help reduce the cost. The PR 20 UT comes with a stainless mesh grill, a foam windscreen, and a mic clip in a vinyl zipper bag. Specifications and performance characteristics remain at the high level that the PR 20 brings - wide frequency range, the ability to handle +140 dB SPL, and -35 dB of rear rejection - that make the PR 20 and PR 20 UT the answer for a wide range of professional applications. No cutting corners on the microphone here... open a PR 20 UT and you are getting a PR 20.
Heil Sound's president and founder Bob Heil explains, "The PR 20 is shipped standard with an abundance of accessories which includes interchangeable gold, silver and black screw-on grill screens, plus a plush padded carrying case. While many customers appreciate and use these items, there is a large group of musicians, sound companies and contractors who need a simple 'one-take' PR 20. By streamlining the packaging, we can dramatically lower the price without one single alteration to the microphone itself. Think of it as a PR 20 without the 'bling'!"
- Superior live sound vocal microphone
- Perfect Mid range articulation
- Wider Frequency range
- Absolute best snare drum microphone
- Heavy steel construction
- Assembled and Tested in Illinois
- Frequency response: 50 Hz-18 kHz
- Polar pattern: cardiod
- Impedance: 600 ohm balanced
- Output level: -52.9 dB
- End fire generating element: 1 1/8" diameter dynamic
- Polarity: pin 2+
- Magnet structure: neodymium, iron & boron
- Case structure: steel
- Length: 7.25"
- Diameter: 1.65"
- Stem diameter: 7/8"
- Weight: 9 oz
- Finish: matte black lacquer
- Furnished Accessories: vinyl carrying bag, gold & black metal wind screen, microphone stand clip
- Optional Accessories: SM-1 shock mount