The NOVIA 262 Dual-Mode Stereo Audio Processor is a half-rack, digital audio processor for FM and Stereo Audio Production.
With particular stress on ease of installation and use, the NOVIA 262 incorporates intuitive, multi-language menu-driven setup, as well as an IP/browser interface compatible with any PC or mobile device. Multiple factory and user-defined processing presets streamline the setup process. IP connectivity also provides local and email failure alarms, plus support for SNMP operation.
The NOVIA 262 accepts both program line and streaming inputs and allows remote IP audio monitoring.
The 262's Web interface will allow complete setup and control of the unit from your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Gated and ‘windowed’ gain-riding AGC
- Unique, adjustable ‘syllabic leveling’
- 3 bands of dynamic compression with selectable crossovers
- 4 sections of parametric EQ plus an effective ‘Bass Punch’ feature
- Independent ‘Density’ and ‘Smooth/Loud’ adjustments
- GPIOs, Web/email/SNMP for controls and alarms
- Built-in real time clock and headphone jack
- Analog, AES-digital, streaming in/outs (no MPX)
- Selectable 20kHz-wideband and FM-specific processing
- A great ‘utility’ processor; ideal ahead of STLs/codecs
- Full function 'responsive' Web interface works on desktop and mobile devices