The NOVIA 272 FM Stereo Processor is a half-rack, digital audio processor with Stereo-Gen and RDS for FM radio broadcast.
With particular stress on ease of installation and use, the NOVIA 272 incorporates intuitive, multi-language menu-driven setup, as well as an IP/browser interface compatible with any PC or mobile device. Multiple factory and user-defined processing presets streamline the setup process. IP connectivity also provides local and email failure alarms, plus support for SNMP operation.
The NOVIA 272 accepts both program line and streaming inputs and allows remote IP audio monitoring.
The 272's Web interface will allow complete setup and control of the unit from your PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Gated and ‘windowed’ gain-riding AGC
- Unique, adjustable ‘syllabic leveling’
- 3 bands of dynamic compression with selectable crossovers
- 4 sections of parametric EQ plus an effective ‘Bass Punch’ feature
- Independent ‘Density’ and ‘Smooth/Loud’ adjustments
- GPIOs, Web/email/SNMP for controls and alarms
- Built-in real time clock and headphone jack
- Analog, AES-digital, streaming in; MPX/streaming out
- Complies with North American and European standards
- Adaptable HF limiting and variable composite processing
- Built-in RDS/RBDS; compatible with all automation
- Full function 'responsive' Web interface works on desktop and mobile devices