AARON 650 is Inovonics’ totally-new FM rebroadcast/translator receiver, built to handle the most challenging reception scenarios. Boasting sensitivity and selectivity superior to even the most elite professional or consumer receivers, AARON 650 combines premium features with unparalleled receiver performance.
AARON 650's "responsive" web interface allows complete setup, listening, logging and control of the unit from your PC, tablet or smartphone, and reliable 2-way connectivity is ensured with a built-in Dynamic DNS utility. Advanced off-air metering tools include an FM BandScanner and FFT of the MPX region. Reception bandwidth, auto-blending and many other receiver parameters are controlled via manual or automatic reception processing.
Want a "test drive?" Click here to try out the AARON 650 Re-Broadcast Receiver!
- Unparalleled DSP-based receiver performance.
- Composite Pass-Through and Baseband Regeneration modes.
- Dual Antenna Inputs (N connectors) and Dual Composite Outs (independently adjustable), Balanced Analog and AES-Digital Program Line outputs.
- Active reception processing for Bandwidth, Stereo Blend, HF Blending and more.
- Advanced metering includes an FFT Spectrum Analyzer for the MPX, Left/Right XY plots and audio levels over time.
- BandScanner for onsite RF Spectrum Analysis.
- Local alarm tallies plus self-logging alarms constantly check for Audio Loss, RF Loss and RDS Loss.
- RDS messaging can be modified in Stereo Regeneration Mode.
- Failover audio backup via SD Card and web-stream audio.
- Remote control web interface with listening, plus email and SMS alarm notifications.
- SNMP remote monitoring and control.