By combining years of innovation, invention and insight from HARMAN brands, JBL® Commercial Series Amplifiers (CSA) go well beyond the expected in generating powerful sound.
From the switch-mode universal power supply to the efficient performance of Crown’s DriveCore™ Technology, we continue to set new standards in commercial power amplifier technology.
Simple to configure, the CS amp provides a DriveCore-based sound solution. This replaces up to 500 parts with one small chip, significantly reducing the part count and increasing reliability while maintaining superb performance.
Supporting 70V and 100V installations out of the box, CS amps include RJ45 connectors for use with JBL CSR-V in-wall volume controls. Its universal power supply allows every CS amp to accept AC voltages from 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
And with HARMAN’s GreenEdge™ environmental initiative, CS amps quickly pay for themselves in energy savings.
- 1 or 2 output channels with 40W, 80W, 120W per channel
- Built-in 70V and 100V
- Fanless, space-saving 1U design
- Sleep mode disable function
- Energy-efficient amplifier
- Sleek industrial look with illuminated rings making knobs easy to see and use
- Supports the JBL CSR-V wall controller via Ethernet cable
- Universal power supply
- Energy Star® Certified
- Power Output 40W/80W/120W
- Output Channels 2
- Input Sensitivity 1.4Vrms for 8-ohms
- Phantom Power 27VDC
- AC Line Voltage 100 - 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Input Impedance 20K ohms/50K ohms
- Dimensions 1.7" x 8.6" x 11.9" (43.3mm x 218.5mm x 303.4mm)
- Included Accessories Rack mounting kit