The LSR310S 200W Powered Subwoofer from JBL is a 200-watt Class-D subwoofer that has been optimized for use in JBL's 3 Series of speakers. The subwoofer is designed for use in music recording, mix, and post-production 5.1 applications. It features a 10-inch speaker and JBL's Slip Stream Port to provide a peak output of 113dB.
A selectable Extended Low Frequency (XLF) effect allows you to augment the low frequency response found in many dance clubs, allowing you use the LSR310S to provide a sonic picture of how your tracks will sound at the club. It also has a selectable input sensitivity and 3 crossover settings including 80Hz, XLF (120Hz), and external, allowing the use of an external crossover.
- Powered Studio Subwoofer designed to provide top-notch low end to modest-sized control rooms
- Down-firing 10" speaker and Slip Stream port provide tight and focused low end
- Selectable crossover and volume control lets you tune your system precisely
- XLF Extended Low Frequency setting lets you get deeper, more resonant bass sound
- XLR and TRS balanced inputs give you low-noise performance with your studio gear
- Dual XLR outputs
- Powered by a highly efficient 200W (RMS) Class D amplifier