Extended Low-End Power and Punch
The SRX928S powered subwoofer delivers twice as much low-end noise to the JBL SRX900 sound system. Two 18-inch powered transducers boast dual voice coil, dual gap technology that deliver a massive bass response all the way down to 31Hz. JBL has upgraded the SRX928S with improved heat dissipation, lower power compression, and a tremendous dynamic range that's designed to excel with any of JBL's other tour sound products. Additionally, the built-in power and a wide range of DSP effects make the SRX928S a great choice for those looking for a plug-and-play solution for their low-end needs. And if you need control from a distance, the SRX928S is both Ethernet and Wi-Fi compatible to connect to JBL's all-encompassing software suite. Looking to bolster your sound system with some ground-shaking bass power? Look no further.
The SRX928S is a dual 18-inch active subwoofer designed to complement the SRX900 full-range PA system. The subwoofer houses two JBL 2279-1 18-inch woofers, featuring Drive® differential - JBL's dual voice coils, dual spacing technology - to deliver better heat dissipation, lower power compression and wider dynamic range than conventional single-coil designs.
The built-in DSP and amplifier deliver a plug-and-play experience, while delivering ultimate consistency and performance anywhere in the world. The SRX928S incorporates a large central low-frequency port that improves airflow and reduces audio turbulence, even at high output levels. A comprehensive new software package that allows users to control the system on a variety of platforms, including Windows, macOS, and iPad OS.
JBL SRX928S Features
- High-performance, high-density system solution in a truck-pack friendly format
- High-power-handling transducers deliver low distortion, high fidelity, and class-leading output
- Built-in, passively cooled Class D amplification with a universal power supply
- Dual Ethernet ports with Neutrik etherCON connectors
- Supports HARMAN HControl Ethernet
- User-controllable DSP
- LevelMax limiting uses sophisticated excursion-control algorithms to protect transducers
- Rear-panel LCD provides complete access to control features
- Reinforced 18mm plywood enclosures
- Frequency Range (-10dB):31 Hz-100 Hz (Preset: 80 Hz)
- Coverage Pattern:Omnidirectional or Cardioid
- Maximum SPL:140 dB (Preset: 80 Hz)
- System Type:Active Subwoofer
- Amplifier Design:Class-D
- Continuous Power Rating:1,100 Watts
- LF Driver:(2) JBL 2279H-1, 18 in diameter, 8 ohms, dual 3.0 in diameter voice coil, ferrite Differential Drive®
- Enclosure:18 mm plywood, Black DuraFlex finish, four integral recessed handles
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 565 mm x 1,205 mm x 681 mm (22.2 in x 47.4 in x 26.8 in)
- Net Weight (each): 70.3 kg (155 lbs)
JBL SRX928S Downloads
Product documents are provided as a courtesy and may not reflect the most up-to-date information. Please contact us for the most up-to-date information.